Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Jackson's Heart Birthday!

What a special day to spend with such a special little man! On June 11 was Jacksons five year heart birthday. Hard to believe that it has already been five years since he got his new heart. God is so good, and we are so thankful! We had a barbeque at my parents house so the kids could swim and there would be more room for everyone. It was a great time with a great group of friends and family!




Jackson picked the menu, he was most worried about the dessert! We had hotdogs, chili, salads, appetizers, rootbeer floats, and smores. So yes, everyone was well fed. The kids had water balloons, which was a hit, swimming and then roasting marshmallows. We did not get home until 10 o'clock and the kids were still on a bit of a sugar high. It was an all around great day!



Jackson also got to open lots of presents, cause hey why not presents twice a year right? His favorite by far was all the T-Ball stuff he got. We also gave Maddi a mit so she can play with him. Now he has the tee, bat, ball, mit, and playmate! Jackson has a great arm so it's fun to play catch with him. Let's just say Maddi's learning. She throws the ball with the hand the mit's on so it's pretty funny to watch! More to come on that later...




Psalm 139:14-16

I prasie you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

No comments: