Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

a shout out!

This letter is specifically meant for you auntie shelly. Talking to you and having you bring up not knowing Jocelyn very well as she gets older made me think... maybe my sweet child needs her own blog post.


Here I am!

my Stats:


Age:
1 1/2 yr old
Weight: 26 lbs (pure muscle baby!)
Favorite foods: almonds, tortilla chips, grapes, steak, and cookies!
(yay for the grapes huh? Haha ... also anything banana or bacon!)



Favorite Word: NO
What I do in my spare time: Tear apart the house so mom has no spare time! I also enjoy the sandbox, dirt, pulling out sprinklers, and trying to ride my big sisters bike:)

Dear Auntie Shelly,

my mama told me I get to see you soon! I am so excited to tear apart your house!
She also said I am a BLESSING :)

I love you!

Jocelyn

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Jocelyn! What a bright happy little girl! I love you! It's so cute how her and Maddi have started to hold hands everywhere, like the truck picture! They are the cutest sisters! Love you Jocelyn baby! -Tante Tara and Josey :)