Amazing how fast they really do grow up! I cannot believe he is already six, seems like next stop is 10 and then 13, then his voice changes and he's driving a car! ahhhh!(that last part may embarrass him someday)so this year he had his first class birthday party! That was pretty fun! We made chocolate cupcakes and blue frosting! We also had a birthday party for him with friends and family! Oh, and he got a lunchable to school! He has been asking for one forever, so I told him for his birthday he can get one. Huge Highlight may be an understatement on that one. I'm one of those mean moms that packs a lunch each day so he get fruit and a healthy sandwich... I know, torture. Anyways back to the birthday! Here's a couple pictures!
Jackson also got to pick what he wanted for dinner. Meat and Potatoes. Now there's a little man for ya! I made oven bbq ribs and potatoes! You can also see one of his presents the 'raminator' (super loud, edging on the annoying side) He loves it! Even had to sleep with it the first night!
"I thank God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:3-6
No comments:
Post a Comment