Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

out of the mouths of babes

Maddi (2)
when giving Maddi a hug: " Oh mom, you are so proud of me."
"mom, you are the biggest girl ever, you're just huge."
"this is the hugest toilet ever, we have such big toilets!"
she gotfor things all the time. (forgets)
"mom, that's hilarious!" - "Yeah, haha, I say hilarious all the time!"

Jackson (5)
"I wish dad didn't work, just like none of the neighbors do."
(we live by a bunch of retired people)
Jackson was telling me a story about when Brian was younger and I asked him if dad had told him the story... He says "No, I remember because me and dad have been friends since he was like four and I was two!"
"when I get my new teeth they are going to be so much bigger than yours or dads."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

AHAHAHHA!!! I wish dad didn't work, just like none of the neighbors do"

That. IS. AWESOME.
Hilarious.

the Kohrs said...

I could write PAGES on the craziness that comes out of their mouths... The humor keeps me going!

Unknown said...

You should write pages!
It's hilarious!

So thanks for your prayers!

Would you mind changing my URL on your bloglist so it's not on the old blog anymore? Sorry. I don't think anyone wants to read about how I'm going insane by trying to move my blog. :)