Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Roadtrip Tips



I was going to write a long drawn out post about our recent roadtrip.

To sum it all up in a few short sentences....

DON'T DO IT!


3 kids .... 16 hrs .... 1 car


Buy an RV!


Actually, I am over exaggerating a bit. The kids were good for a good 10 hrs. of the trip ... Why don't we stop much? Really? It just prolongs the process and they throw an even bigger fit when they have to get back in their seats. I think our biggest fight is the carseat. One way is fine but going back and forth in one week is pretty draining. Just remember -Vacations are for adults- leave the munchkins with the grandparents, they'll all enjoy that! Oh, and McDonalds is PRICELESS!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the Car Rules picture! Reminds me of our road trips when we were kids! The car (or truck) ONLY stops for gas, look out the window, don't touch anyone! Ahaha good days!